Welcome to the first edition of the Quixxi Connect Newsletter of 2019
Every month, we will provide you with updates about our portal, upcoming news, new partnerships, features and useful info about blockchain.
We wouldn’t be anything without our community, so we want you to be part of our project. Every month, you can participate in different contests and win exciting crypto-related prizes.
Meme of the Month
Send us your best creation on Instagram with the #QuixxiConnect, or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Purchase of the Month
Send us a picture of the best purchase you made with cryptos on Instagram or to email@example.com
Quixxi Connect - An update to our investors
CEO of Quixxi Connect Aatral Arasu has recently shared an overview of his vision for 2019 and available in full here.
Some of the key elements of Aatral’s update was to communicate where QC is heading this year, refinement of our purpose, what aspects will be covered in the platform and how we are going to implement those aspects and the types of technological, legal and other risks we have to be cautious of while steering forward and growing the use of QXE tokens.
The last two months for the business were crucial in gathering, socialising different information from different experts inside Lakeba, engaging with various industry experts we met in different meetups via Future Hub to arrive where we are today with clarity and vision for the new year. It is important to mention that the crucial data, insights, and market research we’ve gathered has been critical for helping to inform and determine our purpose & strategic priorities for 2019.
To learn more about QXE, our Strategic Manager Chris Perry has created a guide on “How to see QXE token in IMToken Wallet and send it to other Wallet addresses”❗️
➡️ You can also start trading QXE on LAToken here❗️
Quixxi Connect - What's coming next
In February we are currently focused on the delivery of the following:
External Web apps and mobile apps integrate QC API to receive crypto payments from QC users and will be available from February onwards. This includes e.g. for websites providing physical products, services or online products, services can request for crypto payment from the user. This request will be routed from the seller app to QC API server from which the same is received in the wallet app as push notification by the Buyer. Upon confirmation by the Buyer, a transaction is made from the wallet for the corresponding amount to the seller in the Crypto-currency/blockchain network.
From March onwards and across the remaining quarters of the 2019 calendar year, Quixxi Connect’s development schedule will deliver the following:
• KYC of the users will be performed based on the amount of crypto-assets held by the user and volume of the transactions made to comply with the tax regulations.
• Users will be able to gift or trade crypto-tokens as crypto-notes to one another without incurring a transaction fee via QC. Businesses will be able to generate gift vouchers on the QC platform in different denominations and sell them in their retail shops. Users buying these vouchers can redeem it on the QC platform and use it to consume different services on/off the platform.
• Users will have the option to send crypto-money to a non-existent user of the QC platform or invite users to the platform by gifting or sending them crypto-money. Users can then be paid by selecting their email id or mobile number in the platform, as well as by searching them in the platform.
• QC Marketplace to support “Crypto-traders/Exchanges”, “Gift-cards”, “Luxury goods” as the initial seller services that can be consumed using crypto-money. These sellers will undergo an approval process and additional services to this marketplace will be added based on the appetite/needs identified by our users.
• Each user profile will have an option to add product items or services they can showcase as part of their profile to a limited audience or keep it private with an access-code. In addition, each user profile also has an option to accept payments for their time (for eg. Ranging from 30 minutes to few hours, and up to few days)/professional services using crypto-money with little configuration. We visualise this to be a huge boost for people who value their time to provide their time to those who are in real need of their advice.
• Premium wallet services to include nomination service (Nominating close family members or business members to take over the User wallet, in case of unexpected risks to the current holder of the wallet) and additional fund recovery options like visiting our location physically, in case the user loses their wallet.
• A visa prepaid card will be made available as a Premium service to Wallet users to use their crypto-asset in any part of the world.
Quixxi Connect is conducting researches on different questions related to Crytpo & Blockchain. To better understand your expectations, help us by answering our quick survey !!
Blockchain is still a very male-dominated area. At Quixxi Connect, we believe it is essential to include women in the development of this new technology.
Thus, we decided to organise an event, where crypto-curious women can gather to ask questions and share their experiences.
If you have any friend interested in crypto, share the event with them, it’s Free!